Spring is here…….
It’s that season where we’re surrounded by blossoms and colours everywhere! It’s time prepare your flower beds and borders, get on top of your perennials, plant your seeds and bulbs, patch up grass repairs or sow a new lawn – it’s that time to get busy in the garden!
Top 10 jobs for this Seasons
1. Start tidying and planning your flower beds and borders
2. Get your greenhouse prepared and ready
3. Start increasing the water you give to your houseplants
4. Prune your plants
5. Feed your soil
6. Install water butts – take advantage of the inevitable April showers and collect rain water
7. Touch up your fence, gate & trellis
8. Keep weeds under control
9. Create compost area
10. Sow hardy annuals, herbs & wild flower seeds